Created by Terry | Tagged as:
Sometimes, while you may be keen to lose weight and view all the many great diet programs that you see on TV and in magazines as possible candidates, the idea of simply reading a good book on the subject has a great deal of extra appeal. There have been many books written by authors on this subject and some of them have grown into household names like Denise Austin, Jillian Michaels, Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, Joy Bauer and a whole host of others.
We recognize that not everyone wants to sign up to Nutrisystem or eDiets or watch fitness DVDs or even dance to Zumba! For those that prefer to do things their way with a little help and instruction from a really motivational, accurate and well crafted book on losing weight, we have put together a short list of books that you might find useful in helping you shed those unwanted extra pounds.
Most Popular Weight Loss Books
To begin with, here is a selection of highly popular books on weight loss that are currently selling in large numbers over at the world’s favorite online book store, Amazon.
- The Decaf Diet: Is Caffeine Making You Fat?
- Rapid Weight Loss for Women: How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week
- How To Get a Flat Stomach in Four Weeks
- 50 Low Calories Smoothies: Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss
- No Cost Fitness Routines: How to Get a Celebrity Body on a Budget
- The End of Illness
- Lose Weight WITHOUT Dieting (Animal Kingdom Workouts)
- The 3-Hour Appetite (The 3-Hour Appetite Series)
Richard Kelley MD
- How to Lose Weight Fast and Permanent: How to Lose Weight in 2 Weeks, Healthy Eating Plans for Weight Loss
- Denise’s Daily Dozen: The Easy, Every Day Program to Lose Up to 12 Pounds in 2 Weeks
To make things a little less cluttered on this page, we have provided a link for each book to a separate short *review page here on this website (you won’t be redirected to a different website from these links, so you can relax!). The review pages provide a link to the Amazon page where you can purchase the book of you decide that you want it after reading some of Amazon’s own reviews.
Its also worth noting that most books that you can buy in paperback or hardback editions can also be had in electronic (or ebook) versions that are readable on Amazon’s own Kindle electronic book reader or you can also get electronic versions that will display on the iPad or similar tablets. Check our reviews for alternatives in that respect.
If you get something from one of these books and it really does help you to lose weight, then please feel free to come back and leave a comment on this page to tell us all about your success story! A lot of people visit this site looking for motivation and inspiration, so anyone who has had great success from any good weight loss books can help those who are still looking by recommending a book that has helped them. Thanks!
* review pages to be added ASAPPlease see the sidebar for other sub pages.